Friday, November 28, 2014

Exciting Sale!

***Extended one more day for Cyber Monday! Enjoy 20% off everything in the shop! Use the code TURKEY14. Thanks for your support!***


I have decided I want to be a part of the Small Business Saturday movement. I, myself, have enjoyed my Black Friday shopping, but now it's time to turn my support to the small businesses in my community; both my physical and my internet communities.

I am offering 20% off everything on my Etsy site between now and Sunday midnight. Just use the code TURKEY14 at checkout.

I would love to have you come on by and check out what I have going on over there. I have some great gift ideas and have introduced a few new fabric bag patterns in the last couple of weeks.

Come on by, and thanks in advance for all the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment