Tuesday, November 11, 2014

My First Pattern Finish

I am so excited!! I have been working on this for a while and I am thrilled that it's finally finished and ready to share!


Early this year, I completed a large tote with leftover Honey, Honey scraps.  You can check out my Honey, Honey Bag to see. I posted it on Etsy and immediately had requests for a pattern.  It got me thinking, as a quilter, I also like having access to a pattern. So, I got to work...



It was so much fun, and challenging too, to put this together. It took me back to my teaching days and reminded me how much I enjoy preparing lessons and creating new projects for students. I loved making the diagrams which are spread through out the pattern helping make it easy to follow.


I hope you come check it out in my Etsy Shop, along with all of the other fun things I have including some great presents for baby, toddler, and preschooler.

I'm linking up with Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday, My Quilt Infatuation for NTT, and Crazy Mom Quilts for Finished Friday.  I am so excited about this one! Come on by and check out all the things everyone is working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment