Sunday, May 1, 2016

Weekly Menu, May 1

Once again, the week went way too fast and I didn't get half of what I wanted to finished. The menu was only a little altered as the week progressed, most notedly Saturday night. It was supposed to be roast, but I didn't even look at it and pull out ground beef to make burgers. I was putting dinner on the table and my husband observed that his favorite meal EVER was not happening like it was supposed to. Consequently, you will notice it reappears in the menu this week. We'll see if it happens this time.

A couple new meal attempts this week, but nothing much. Things are getting really crazy as we approach the end of the school year (we only have 3 more weeks of school before summer starts here). This weekend I have been working on foods to serve my daughters school teachers for Teacher Appreciation Week. We are doing that tomorrow morning, phew, and then my son's school has a breakfast on Wednesday that I'm helping with. I keep crossing my fingers that things will calm down "after that" but we'll see.



Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Sunday
biscuits & jam
sausage patty
grilled cheese
carrots
Pizza
Salad
Monday
pancakes
eggs

CC & jam sandwich
chips
fruit cup
roast
potatoes
peas
Tuesday
banana muffins

PBJ
pretzels
apple slices
Dinner with Grandpa
Wednesday
bfast burrito
PBN graham crackers
cheesy goldfish
strawberries
cheesy chicken
rice
broccoli
Thursday
pancakes
sausage links
Cheese & Ham skewers
grapes
crackers
mac n cheese
fish
carrots
Friday
biscuit sandwiches
PBJ sandwich
cantelope
chips
beef taquitos
corn
beans
Saturday
welsh bfast cakes
strawberries
PB cracker rounds
apple slices
goldfish
Salisbury steak meatballs
mashed potatoes
green beans

Should be a nice, easy week. I'm particularly looking forward to the taquitos. My absolute favorite tortilleria had small corn tortillas recently and I wanted to try them out. Can't wait to see how they turn out. Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment