Sunday, March 27, 2016

Weekly Menu March 27

I did a better job at sticking to the menu last week. We had a weak night that I almost changed the plans, but it messed me up so much the week before that I stopped myself and got back on track. Our date night got bumped so we improvised and will try again next week.

Now that everyone will be back in school, I will try to get things whipped back into shape around here. The last couple of days have been, "Oh man, I forgot... (fill in the blank)...". For some things I've been able to improvise (this mornings biscuits were made with Crisco sticks instead of butter). For other things I have sent hubby to the store on his way home to pick things up.

So let's see how this week goes.


Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Sunday
biscuits
eggs
Lunch/Dinner Combo for Easter
Turkey
Stuffing
Potatoes
Peas
Monday
Zucchini Muffins
Sausage
PBJ sandwich
Carrots
Apple Slices
Spaghetti & Meatballs
green beans
Tuesday
CC & strawberry bagel
crackers
yogurt
leftover turkey dinner with all the fixings

Wednesday
oatmeal
PB-N sandwich
oranges fruit cup
pretzel sticks
broccoli
Thursday
Waffles
eggs
Biscuits w/turkey and cheese
grapes
carrots
egg noodles
Friday
Toast
sausage
Ham & Cheese skewers
crackers
apple sauce
Date Night
Saturday
bacon
hot dogs
chips
grapes
salad

After several weeks of experimenting at least one meal a week, everyone was growing a little weary. Last weeks experiment went so well, I will definitely be making it again. However, for ease of meal planning and getting back into routine we won't push the envelop. The only thing I am going to try is zucchini muffins. I don't have a specific recipe to try; I'm going to wing it. Let's see how it all goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment