Sunday, March 13, 2016

This Weeks Menu

This week's menu is a little different because my oldest has spring break, which means I'm not packing lunches for him. There's also no gym class, which means no Tuesday crockpot. That's probably a good thing. My husband was getting a little burned out on my crockpot experiments, although last weeks experiment was so good I will be posting about it in the next few days.

So I am sticking to the basics and favorites, offering more elaborate breakfasts on some days (since I have a little extra time), and being flexible with lunches. Hopefully it will all shake out nicely.



Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Sunday
sausage links
lunch on-the-go
Burgers and Dogs
Beans
Broccoli salad
cake and ice cream
Monday
blueberries
PBJ
carrots
cheesy goldfish
corn
cornbread
Tuesday
sausage biscuit
strawberries
grilled cheese
chips
peaches
pizza; BBQ, meat
salad

Wednesday
kiddo omelet
pizza leftovers
snowpeas
stewmeat
green beans
Thursday
peaches
cream cheese and jam bagel
strawberries
Tortilini Alfredo
chicken
broccoli
Friday
sausage links
cheese and crackers
apple slices
Tacos
corn
salad

Saturday
oatmeal

picnic pack lunch for campout
backyard campout:
hotdogs

Just like last time, I've linked the recipes that are already either in my recipe book here or I found on-line. That way if you see something you think you might like to try you can find it easily. If you do, let me know how it goes. I'm curious to hear how others like the recipes I'm using. Have a yummy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment