Monday, July 15, 2013

Working on my Photography

I still have a lot of bugs to work out of my system here. I don't know if it's a product of summertime, or if there's just something in our monsoon-air, but it has been extra chaotic here lately. Especially at mealtime! I had plans to post a burger recipe I really like, but the photo's were no good.  In some the lighting was off, others were blurry.  I have heard from many that food can be hard to photograph, especially because of the challenges of light at dinnertime.  I am going to try again for lunch today and see if I can get some better shots.

I have also been trying to improve my photo's of my quilts, and create more variety.  I am just about ready to start packing up my quilts and taking them to different places to photograph, just to change it up a bit. Maybe I should pack some up and take them to my sisters house again in the PNW.  I had some WONDERFUL shots up there! Long way for a good picture, heh?

I am really looking forward to it cooling down a bit so that it is tolerable once again to cook and quilt in the house. I am missing my craftiness, and making desperately slow progress on the projects I do have going. Hopefully I will be able to share my progress on the honey-honey quilt, including a new name, come Wednesday.

Okay, it's back to work before it gets too hot to do anything. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment