Monday, July 22, 2013

Summer Lovin'

The kids and I have been having so much fun this summer! It has really cut into my time on other projects, but hey, sometimes that's just what needs to happen, right? We headed to San Diego for a week, and oh my did we have a good time.


We got to explore the rocks and look for crabs and other little sea creatures.


We got to play in the waves and the sand.  Oh, the days when you didn't care about getting sand on every square inch of your body.  My daughter is definitely the dare-devil of the two. No fear at all.


And, of course, we did some eating out. My son was doing a wonderful job teaching my daughter the proper way to drink milk.  She was practicing with great diligence. :)

So glad we were able to escape the heat and have some fun. While I was there, I also dragged everyone to Rosie's for some fabric (pictures to come).  Isn't that what everyone does on vacation? I was on the hunt for backings for several quilts that have finished tops with no backs. Now, I am ready to get some quilting done! Yeah! I am so excited!



No comments:

Post a Comment