Thursday, February 14, 2013

Learning the ABC's

Oh, I am so excited! I finished the alphabet quilt (titled "Learning the ABC's).  My kids are already having a good time with it.  My son in particular is enjoying feeling the puffy creatures on the quilt and naming them.  It turned out just the way I'd hoped! I am going to put together a little tutorial on how I did it (pictures included) so I can refer back to it. It's definitely something I can see myself doing again.


This picture doesn't really do justice as far as the puffiness of the letters and pictures. The tutorial will have better pictures.

Now I have to figure out what to work on next.  Too many ideas. Maybe a triangle quilt with my oriental prints. Oohhhh....that might be fun.  I have seen so many great ideas to try I am not sure what to do. What a great problem to have.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes please...tutorial would be so wonderful! This is just adorable! Love the colors and the cute figures for each letter!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words. I posted the tutorial if you want to check it out. Enjoy! Hope you come back again. :)

      Delete
  2. This is adorable! I'm going to download the tutorial now-thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete