Sunday, April 10, 2016

Weekly Menu 4-10

I was hoping to finish a quilt this week; I have one that is soooo close. Unfortunately I'm still trying to catch up around the house from having spring breaks. Maybe this week? I'm hopin'!! Until then, I have gotten the menu put together for next week.

I did not do a very good job at sticking to the menu last week, but I did have alternates other than eating out so I guess that's a win. Unexpected things popped up and my sister was visiting, which made me alter some of my choices. I have also been exhausted the last few days (really hoping I'm not getting sick; yuck) so I have been trying to rest a bit.

I did try the zucchini muffins I was interested in, but I was disappointed. They were way too sugary! I will need to keep working on that, and I got another idea in the meantime...sweet potato. I will play with those a bit and see what I can come up with.

Meanwhile, here's this week's menu. There are some repeats like the frozen pasta and the teriyaki skewers. I still want to try those things and they didn't make it last week.



Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Sunday
donuts
eggs
cheese and crackers
grapes

spaghetti meatballs
broccoli
garlic bread
Monday
blueberries
sausage patty
PBJ
chips
applesauce
corn
corn muffins
Tuesday

Strawberry & CC bagel
strawberries
yogurt

rice
broccoli
Wednesday
egg biscuit sandwiches
PBN crackers
peaches
goldfish
lasagna (crockpot or oven)
green beans
garlic bread
Thursday
strawberries
ham & CC roll ups
chips
apple slices
hamburger
baked beans
salad
Friday
egg, sausage, potato b-fast burritos
PBJ
pizza goldfish
orange slices

Date Night
Saturday
biscuits & jam
HB egg
hot dog
grapes
baked beans
stew meat
scalloped potatoes
green beans

Cheers! Have a fun cooking week!

No comments:

Post a Comment