Monday, February 10, 2014

Missing the Food

I think after Christmas I was just exhausted when it comes to meal planning and creation. I have had a few ideas spinning around in my head, and on paper. It's time to get that part of my blog going again. My mission this week is to get back to making some more meals, and getting some of those posted on here.
It seems my biggest obstacle is sunlight/timing of the day, and dealing with hungry people while I'm snapping shots of our meal to post. Sometimes 2 year olds forget manners when they're ready to eat. I have literally had pictures with her hand in the shot as she's snatching food off of the plate; such a silly girl.
So, by next week this time I will have a meal for you to enjoy, or at least a recipe. Mmm, my mouth is watering thinking about the possibilities. Let's get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment