Sunday, February 23, 2014

Clearing out some Stamps

I haven't done as much stamping/scrapbooking/cardmaking as I would like to.  It is such a quick, easy, fun thing to do I would have thought I could do more. I have just been so distracted with quilting, cooking, and kids that I haven't been able to do as much as I would like.

That being said, I thought I would see if someone else out there might have some use for a few of the stamp sets I have and haven't been able to use.

The first set is called Sprinkled Expressions by Stampin' Up. I haven't tried the acrylic-mounted stamps from Stampin' Up yet; again, no time. :( It's a beautiful and fun set that looks so versatile.


The second set is called All I Have Seen by Stampin' Up. It has a lot of different applications; it can be used individually or the pictures can create a watermark and you can stamp the sentiment on top in a darker ink. So much fun! Great for cards, but also really useful in scrapbooking.


The third set is called Good Sport by Stampin' Up. Often times I feel like I don't have enough 'boy' stamps. I have so many flowers and hearts and things that look a bit, well, girly. This was an effort to fill that gap. So versatile; you can use it layered or individually. Great set!



I hope all these sets can find new homes where they will be used and loved. I invite you all to come check out my Etsy site! Spread the word! Thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment