Monday, July 4, 2016

Weekly Menu, July 3

I am going to blame the holiday weekend on my delay to post this. The good news is, I have been following it even though it was complete. I started with Sunday and Monday and now I know what's going on the rest of the week, too. That's good because my son has figured out I do this and he checks the printout I post on the fridge to see what we're eating. Without it, he's been drilling me the last couple of meals.
Now we're back on track. Simple week, but exciting. My sister was able to plan a last-minute trip to visit and will arrive this week. That means I'll be spending a lot of time with family cooking up a storm. That's my favorite kind of cooking. They aren't bored with my experimenting yet.



Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Sunday
pancakes
eggs

sandwiches
color goldfish
watermelon
crispy chicken
mashed potatoes
corn
Monday
oatmeal
PB grahams
cantaloupe
chips
hotdogs & homemade buns
salad
potato salad
Tuesday
French toast
eggs
turkey & cheese sandwich
watermelon
cheez-its
chicken casserole
salad
Wednesday
biscuit & jam
sausage patty
picnic lunch:
sandwiches
goldfish
cantaloupe
MAKE AHEAD
meatballs
egg noodles
green beans
Thursday
bfast burritos
chicken salad rollups
apple slices
chips
Mac n Cheese
fish
carrots
Friday
cinnamon toast
HB eggs
PB sandwich
cheese puffs
strawberries
Pasta Dinner
broccoli
garlic bread
Saturday
bfast biscuit sandwiches
sandwiches
cheesy goldfish
watermelon
Desert Museum Dinner

Last time I did breakfast burritos for our on-the-go breakfast for the swim meet; it was not a huge hit. This time I'm going to try breakfast sandwiches. Hopefully they'll go better. We'll see. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment