Sunday, June 26, 2016

Weekly Menu, June 26

I am exhausted! I am trying to get my on-line scrapbooking caught up so I've done a couple late-nights in a row and now I'm living on coffee and the energy of two kiddos. I'm hoping I can get the current book done tonight. Then I can start on the next one, phew.
I also got to do a sewing project this week. I'm hoping to post about it this week, but I have a friend that's due to have her first little girl in a couple weeks. I wanted to make some cloth diaper burp cloths and receiving blankets for her. Mission accomplished!
So, then it's on to my cooking. We actually did a good job staying on track with meals; I only slipped up one day. I didn't have dinner ready and had to improvise. I think the menu planning is helping me to work on the fly when necessary, even though the point of it is to keep from having to plan that way. It's just not as stressful as it used to be to figure out what to do.



Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Sunday
pancakes
eggs

meat & cheese sandwiches
cheetos
grapes
chicken tacos
corn
refried beans
Monday
biscuits & jam
sausage links
PBJ
cheesy goldfish
grapes
MAKE AHEAD
Enchilada casserole
green beans
corn bread
Tuesday
roll up pancakes
eggs

grilled cheese
chips
peaches
MAKE AHEAD
meatloaf
potatoes
veggies mix
Wednesday
oatmeal
PBJ crackers
apple slices
veggie sticks
Mac N Cheese
sauted chicken
broccoli
Thursday
bfast quesadillas            eggs
sausage
cheese
picnic lunch:
PBJ
graham goldfish
grapes
MAKE AHEAD
Salisbury steak meatballs (pinterest)
egg noodles
carrots

Friday
waffles
strawberries
cheese quesadillas
carrot sticks
canteloupe
steak/fish
roasted potatoes
veggie mix
Saturday
French toast
bacon
Ham & Cheese sandwiches
crackers
watermelon
hamburgers
French fries
potato salad

For this week, we are sticking to the basics for the most part. We have a busy week with afternoon swim practice 3 of the 4 days so I have to prepare beforehand and then leave it for hubby to finish. That's been our system lately and it has worked really well. Hope your meal planing is going well, too! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment