Sunday, June 5, 2016

Weekly Menu, June 5

I don't know what it was, but I had some strange illness this week that knocked me out, literally. I was so tired, I felt like I dragged thru the week. I am glad we made it though. My son started swim team this week; his first team activity. He is loving it! The first swim meet was long, but not bad and we'll get a better groove as the season progresses.

We also attended one of our favorite summer activities. The local orchestra group has a day called the instrument petting zoo. Kids get to try various instruments including violins, trumpets, trombones, cellos, and xylophones, etc. I'm thinking I might have a budding musician so it might be time to look into some interment lessons. The question is, which instrument are we ready to listen to, ha.

This week I'm already feeling tons better. I woke up this morning with energy and I'm ready for a new week. We have lots planned, including another swim meet. We'll be carb-loading on Friday in preparation, and then adding more protein to our Saturday to help with his races. Should be a lot of fun!



Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Sunday
biscuits & jam
bacon
eggs

grilled cheese
goldfish puffs
strawberries
steak
mashed potatoes
salad
Monday
waffles
strawberries
PBJ
cheese its
apple slices
chicken kabobs
rice
green beans
Tuesday
cinnamon toast
sausage patty
meet & cheese
crackers
strawberries
yogurt
tacos
refried beans
corn
Wednesday
egg biscuit sandwich
turkey roll ups
chips
cantaloupe
shredded  bbq sandwiches
salad
beans
Thursday
roll up pancakes
sausage links

PBJ
puffs
grapes
cheesy chicken
rice
broccoli
Friday
welsh pancakes
eggs
PBN
raspberries
grahams
spaghetti & meatsauce
green beans
garlic bread
mashed bn
biscuits
HB eggs

mac n cheese
carrot sticks
cold cuts
cheese slices
watermelon

Nothing too wild in the menu this week. I've struggled to stick to it the last couple weeks, so I'm going to keep it simple and get it done this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment