Monday, June 13, 2016

Weekly Menu, June 12

Oops! I'm a day late! Yikes! The weekend just got away from me, and when hubby offered to watch the kiddos a couple hours so I could grocery shop in peace, well I couldn't pass that up. We did a much better job sticking to the menu last week and everything went well. This week we are going to try a couple new things, but still trying to stick close to classics so we don't veer off track.

I haven't been able to find a BBQ sauce I'm crazy about so I'm hoping I can dig something up for this evening. I would love to have a homemade sauce that's sweet and tangy with a little kick (but not too much or the kiddos won't eat it).  Over the years I haven't found a bottle sauce I'm thrilled with; we don't really live in a "BBQ" part of the country.



Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Sunday
pancakes
eggs

grilled cheese
tater tots
watermelon
roast
mashed potatoes
peas
Monday
oatmeal
PBJ sandwiches
puffs
canteloupe
BBQ chicken kebabs
potato salad
beans
Tuesday
roll up pancakes
sausage links

meat & cheese skewers
apple slices
chips
shredded beef mini chimis
corn
refried beans
Wednesday
biscuits & jam
eggs
PBNutella sandwiches
graham sticks
strawberries
mac n cheese
sauted chicken
carrots
Thursday
bfast burrito
pizza pockets
salad
crockpot ravioli casserole
broccoli
Friday
waffles
strawberries
picnic lunch:
sandwiches
chips
applesauce

chicken parmesan
linguini
garlic bread
green beans
Saturday
biscuit sandwiches (made ahead)
lunch out?
Eegees
steak/fish
fries
salad

My son's swim meet this week will be in the morning (YEAH!!) so it means breakfast and lunch on-the-go with dinner at home. Looking forward to that! It feels like those meals are easier to do on-the-go. We'll see, though. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment