Sunday, June 19, 2016

Weekly Menu, June 19

Man, I am just not getting anything done, except having an absolute blast with the kiddos! We have been going to science and STEM events all over town, visiting various pools, movies, and of course getting our music bone grooving as well. I have been keeping up in the kitchen also, but we have found it's absolutely imperative I get these menu's done every week or else I have a hard time getting something on the table. I'm just having too much fun. Ha!

I thought it would be easier to have the swim meet in the morning, but it's an adjustment. Instead of having dinner on the go, we had breakfast on the go which the kids aren't used to. We'll figure this out; if I don't there's only a couple meets left anyway.

So, another straight-forward week. I really want to find some new/more breakfast recipes that are fast and yummy. I need to get on that. Meanwhile, here's what we have going on.



Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Sunday
waffles
eggs

PBJ sandwiches
puffs
grapes
TX Roadhouse
cupcakes
Monday
biscuit sandwiches
grilled cheese
Cheetos
watermelon
pizza; meat, cheese, veggie
salad
Tuesday
pancakes
sausage links

meat & cheese skewers
apple slices
chips
Roast
potatoes
peas

Wednesday
biscuits & jam
eggs
PBNutella sandwiches
graham sticks
strawberries
Dinner at the pool:
sandwiches
chips
fruit/veggies
Thursday
roll-up pancakes
eggs
PBJ
cheesy goldfish
grapes
Mac N Cheese
sauted fish
broccoli
Friday
bfast burritos
strawberries
pizza
carrot sticks
canteloupe
chicken quesadillas
corn
refried beans
Saturday
French toast sticks
bacon
Ham & Cheese sandwiches
crackers
watermelon
Hot Dogs
French fries
apple slices

The pizza sounds super good; it's been a couple weeks since we've had it. I am also looking forward to the quesadillas; I'm going to try grilling the chicken and chopping it up for the quesadillas. Sounds yummy just thinking about it. Hope it inspires you! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment