Monday, February 16, 2015

Girly Thank You's

My daughter had her third birthday a few weeks ago and she received some wonderful presents from friends and family. She is all girl! She got princess dolls, tutu's, her own princess dresses, and of course a crown to go with it all. 

To share our thanks, and continue a tradition of writing cards to people for their thoughtfulness, I made these little cuties. 



A white base for the card, I actually took one piece of pink paper with embossed glittery swirls on it and cut it in half. It created two slightly different looks, which was kind of nice. For the "thank you" part, I stamped a CTMH acrylic stamp on white card stock and used a punch to create more swirls on either side. It also gave me a nice place to thread some lacy ribbon thru and attach it to the card. 



 When they were tilted towards the light the glitter swirls really pop. So cute! I love the paper with the glitter embossing on it. I struggle to find the right projects for them, but this one was definitely the right one. I hope they were well received. My daughter sure is a happy girl!


I mean, how happy is a girl that can lick ice cream off her plate while wearing fairy wings, a princess dress and a crown? So Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment