Monday, January 12, 2015

Sewing Goals for 2015

A little late, but I think I need to make a list of sewing projects I want to accomplish this year.  This is not a definitive list; it can be added to or changed.  We all know life can get in the way sometimes, and things pop up. However, I think it's good for me to put together a reminder/check-off list to help me thru the year.


10 Things I want to Accomplish in 2015:

1. Finish my Vintage Stars Quilt - quilting and binding
2. Finish my son's Pirate Quilt
3. Finish the Alaska Stars Quilt - order more fabric to accomplish this
4. Make at least one Alphabet Quilt
5. Complete a quilt from something pinned on Pinterest
6. Add at least one tutorial to the blog
7. Complete a quilt pattern to post on Etsy
8. Complete the BOM quilt top
9. Make a quilt for the sofa for hubby
10. Minimize fabric purchases to only necessities/work thru stash

Some of these are roll-overs from last year that I just didn't get done or got distracted. It's all good. I'm not big on new year goal-setting, but this does seem like a good time to create a memory jogging list. Multi-tasking can be an enemy sometimes.

Here's to 2015 and all things possible in this new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment