Wednesday, May 1, 2013

WIP Wednesday - Hidden Garden

I have been working super-hard to get this top done before I leave town, but it looks like it's not going to happen. Oh well, something to look forward to when I get home, right? :)


I am trying so hard to stick to the fabric I have, and at this point it would be really hard to incorporate a new color. I am thinking about abandoning an attempt at borders at binding it as is, but I am trying to figure out what to do in the corners.


I could put green with the green-framed blocks and pink with the pink-framed blocks, or I could do switch them and put green with the pink-framed blocks and pink with the green-framed blocks.


Or, maybe they should all be green? Input would be helpful! Too many choices; it's making my head dizzy.  I'm going to link up with Freshly Pieced today for WIP Wednesday and hope other's eye's will help me figure out what to do. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. I like the contrasting corners! it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the contrasting corners too. Very pretty quilt, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I like the matching corners best.

    ReplyDelete