Monday, May 20, 2013

Take Three...

I had a bunch of scraps from my beach quilt and I have been playing with them to see what I could do with them.  For some reason, everything I come up with, I was not happy with. I have now tried two different patterns and am on my 3rd. I think I have figured it out now! Yeah!

This was the first attempt. There was just something about the layout that I didn't like.  I actually picked it all apart so I could start over.  The second attempt was short-lived.  I thought about doing a log cabin type of thing, but when I drew it up, it wasn't what I'd hoped.

So, moving on to my third attempt.  I decided to use the sea shell fabric as a center and frame 5" squares. A whitish color fabric will be cornerstones for each square, and I am already happy with how it's looking.  Pictures to come.  Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment