Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Loosing Steam

Man, I was on a roll! I took a few days off (aka life got in the way and sewing wasn't happening) and I've lost my steam. I mean, I have this beautiful alphabet fabric all cut and ready to go...


I found the red at the LQS and just need to cut the sashing and sew it all together. I even have border fabrics and a backing ready for this one. I'm not sure what it is that's holding me up, other than my fractured time windows and regular distractions. You know, the usual. I am hoping I can get to it tomorrow, but we'll see. Or maybe I need to be more confident...I will be working on this tomorrow.

Until then I'm linking up with Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday. Looking forward to browsing thru everyones projects in hopes of being motivated myself. Here's to blog-world encouragement! Sometimes it's just the extra push I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment