Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Working on a Couple Pieces

I think I am the kind of person that works best under pressure. I'm not a procrastinator; when I have something that needs to be done I tend to get right to it. I get so excited about it, I can't stop. Even when I'm not working on the project, I'm thinking about it.

So, right now I have a couple different pieces I'm working on that I'm so anxious to have completed, I haven't been putting anything away each day in hopes that I might be able to return to it at some point before the day is over.


Unfortunately, that hasn't been happening, but I've gotten one top done and I'm getting so close to having the second top done, it just encourages me to work more and more. 


I can't share too much yet, but here's a sample of the colors I'm working with right now. I love 'em! The colors are deep and bright and super contrasting, and SO MUCH FUN! 


I hate having so much scrap, but I've tried to make mini's out of these before and have come to the conclusion that I am not meant to make mini's. :(  Maybe someday I'll have the patience for it, but I'm just not there yet. 

I hope the recipients love them as much as I do! I can't wait to have them done and share them. So now it's time to try and get a little more work done before I crash. I still need to get up early with the kiddos.

I'm linking up with Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday.  I'm working' away here, and looking forward to seeing what others are working on, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment