Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Hooked on Bags

I am so hooked on bags right now, and I am not quite sure why. This most recent project is a result of my son commenting on how bad my current bag is looking. He was putting stickers over some of the worn spots.  Have you ever loved a bag that much?  It's hard to move onto a new one, but it's definitely time.

So I started working on this little number.  Yes, it's big! I am still a Mom of youngin's and I need lots of things, like diapers and anti-bacterial wash, etc. After getting it all finished, though, I decided it's too tall.  I am going to go back and shorten it a bit and re-attach the zipper.  For the record, I hate attaching zippers.  They are quite fussy and take time, patience, and of course a lot of practice. I guess I'd better get back to it.

I started taking pictures of the bag and decided it was more fun to take pictures of this...


We are really taking advantage of this wonderful weather we are having. Other than some wicked wind, it's been pretty awesome! Hard to stay inside when you have that right out your door.

Hope everyone is having a great week! I'm linking up with Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday. Can't wait to see what everyone is working on.

1 comment: