Thursday, March 13, 2014

Ahh, Acrylic Stamps

If you're a stamper and you've never worked with acrylic stamps, you are totally missing out! I mean, these little beauties can take your stamping experience from, 'yeah, that looks pretty cool,' to 'holy moly, I made that!'. They are that wonderful!

I was first introduced to acrylic stamps several years ago by a friend who was a CTMH (or Close to my Heart) representative. I was curious about the fact that they could be stuck to a clear block, used, cleaned, and returned to their packaging without loosing their adhesive quality. They would still work the next time you were ready.

Okay, okay, but they won't last more than a few months. If I'm lucky I'll get a year out of them, right? No way.  These little guys just keep on working! I've had some since 2006 and they still work as well as the day I got them, and let me tell you I use them! If I'm not scrapbooking, I'm making cards, or creating good bags, or... oh the list is endless. If they ever do get a little dry, all I need to do is wipe the adhesive part with a damp cloth, dry it, and it's ready to use again. Awesome!

I tell you all this because I put a few acrylic stamp sets on my Etsy site, and if you are interested in scrapbooking, card making, or general crafting, you want these little stars! They will take your crafting from 'fun' to 'amazing'! You gotta try 'em!

The sets I have up right now are:

Close to my Heart Stamp Set, Post Marked















Inkadinkado Stamp Set, Birds and Butterflies





















Inkadinkado Stamp Set, Alphabet Celebration




















I'm telling you, if these don't appeal to you, look in your local craft store for something that does.  They are so much fun to work with, and it makes lining things up so much easier! Okay, that's my soapbox that is the wonder of acrylic stamps. Go forth and craft, and enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment