1. I have been delaying this one because it's really for Halloween, but I couldn't wait any longer. I finished the binding and now all it needs is a label and I can declare it finished. Yeah!
2. This one was put on hold while I found a backing. Once that happened, it quilted up pretty quickly (I was super happy with how the quilting came out) and now I am ready to put the binding on and label it.
3. This one has shown up on the blog a couple of times as I work on it. I am so excited with how it's turning out and I can't wait to get it done. I am not on the hunt for a backing; not sure what to do so it might be a while :/
4. This one is made of scraps from another quilt. I want to maximize the scrap use so I have very little left, so I am working slowly on it. I'm getting there, though, and with a couple of these others finished, maybe I'll have some time to work on it.
While working on these, I have also been cutting out my Honey, Honey fabric for a Strippers Club quilt from our LQS. Feels so good to get projects off the project table and into the 'finished' category. Alright, it's time to get back to it. I am loosing precious nap/quilting time. :)