Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Making a Comeback

It's been too long...

It's been about a year and a half since I last posted and I have really missed the blogging world. I have also missed quilting, crafting, and cooking with heart.  It's time to get back to it. I want to add more recipes, try more experiments in the kitchen, and get back to my crafting. I also wonder what else is out there for me.

What's distracted me? Life... it has a way of doing that. We all know. My children are both in school now and I am trying to be involved in their classrooms. I am also trying to take better care of myself, both physically and emotionally. All of these things take time, and something needed to budge.

I have also gotten really into bargain shopping, which is a wonderful and yet dangerous interest. Checks and balances become extremely important. I'm thinking about trying to add a little something about that to my blog in relation to my crafting stuff.  Mmm, more to come.

Until then, I'm hoping to add some more to the blog...

like this...














and this...
















and maybe a little of this...














and a whole lot more where that came from.

I hope you are all as excited as I am. Let's see where this can take us.

No comments:

Post a Comment