Friday, March 27, 2015

Clip it to Keep it

I know I've blogged about this before, but it is something I am constantly working on so it keeps coming up. Now that my daughter is in preschool 4 days a week (this mama has separation anxiety apparently) I fear her loosing and/or damaging her implants. So I came up with these little straps...


Then I decided since she always has both on, I'd put them both on one clip. It took a little adjusting for her. If one fell off she needed to put it back on rather than yank on it because yanking pulls the other one off, too. They work great though...


So, now that I have a design I really like, I've decided to celebrate the seasons with clips. Why not have fun with it, right?!? She loves to dress up, so this is just one more way to dress it up. I made hearts for Valentines Day (see the picture of the double clip above), green ribbon with glittery shamrocks for St. Patricks Day (now she's guaranteed to have green on this holiday), and a soft purple for Easter. I also starting making some red/white/blue ones for upcoming holidays like Memorial day and the 4th of July.



They are just a lot of fun. It was quite challenging getting the clips to do these; order issues. But now that I have them again, and I can go to town. Until I ran out of snaps. Well, it's back to the craft store for me. Not a bad place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment