I am totally guilty of buying products that I’ve never used before simply so I will be forced to play with that ingredient and see what I can come up with. Matcha is one of those ingredients.
I have always been super curious about matcha. Lots of people rave about it and it’s a popular ingredient in fancy coffee drinks and pastries. But how can I use it in a way that I will keep using it? Something I really enjoy and is totally worth any effort.
Enter chia pudding. Chia is another one of those ingredients I started playing with years ago and love! But I’m not always sure how to get it into my daily diet. Chatting with a friend, she mentioned using chia and almond milk to make an overnight pudding. It comes out creamy and thick and goes so well with fresh fruit. So I decided to try it with matcha. Amazing!! This might be my favorite version yet! If you like other chia pudding flavors but you’re looking for something more summery and chilled I highly recommend this one! It hits all the notes and is great for a snack or dessert.
Matcha Chia Pudding
1 c almond milk
2 tsp matcha powder
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1 ½ tsp agave nectar
¼ c chia seeds
In a blender cup, add everything except the chia seeds. Blend it all together just until smooth. Add the chia seed and mix it together. Pour it into 2 individual cups and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight. Serve with blueberries, raspberries, almond slivers, Greek yogurt, or whatever toppings you might enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment