Sunday, February 28, 2016

Block 11, Almost There

We are getting so close to the end of this BOM, and the blocks have all been so amazing! I love working with the gradient-color fabric. Using the fabrics to create a "pop" from the center. Some have been a little trickier than others, but all in all they've been great!

Of course, it helps that pink (this months color) is absolutely my favorite. I keep dancing between blue and pink as my favorite color, but I think this block might have tipped the scale to pink. It's just so amazing!


Look at those hues! Couldn't you just get lost in the depth of color variation?!? Okay, okay, I know. It's just a block. I just love how the colors turned out on this one.


Maybe I'm just finally getting the hang of finding ways to make the colors work. Now that there's only one block left, I guess it's time I figure it out, right?  Once I have all of them complete, I'll include a picture with all of them. I can't wait to see what the last one will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment