Tuesday, June 30, 2015

BOM for July

This month was a little strange for our block of the month group...we are not meeting in July. The date happened to fall on July 4 when the store is to be closed. So, last month we got two blocks to complete and will return in August.
No problem, I say...
get them done right away, I say...
have it taken care of quickly, I say...
Nothing like the last minute project.


Being last minute, I don't feel like I was as creative as I could have been with this one.  It's pretty straight-forward. That being said, I am still really happy with how it turned out. I feel like I used the color variation well with this one. It is what I put the most thought into, so...phew.


We have had visitors in town and I have not been focused. Hopefully the August one will go more smoothly, and maybe be a little more creative. Then again, with summer in full swing, maybe not. We have things to do and people to see. I can't believe the kids are only home for a few more weeks. Nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment