Wednesday, April 22, 2015

BlockBusters 8

I know, I know. I said the last block-of-the-month was going to be my last for a while. But they sucked me in. At our last meeting, they revealed the new fabric for the upcoming BOM. It was too much! I couldn't resist! They are using Ombre fabric gradients for this round. Such a cool idea to get a collection of different blocks using the shades of the fabrics.


It took me a while to complete this first block because I was trying to select my common theme fabric. After much thought I decided black will make the most bold blocks and that's what I'm looking with this round. I want to find a way to make the blocks look like they're bursting from the center.


How'd I do? Does it look like it's bursting from the center? I can't wait to see what next month's color is. This should be a lot of fun.

I'm linking up with Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday. Come on by and check out what everyone's been working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment